Posted in: make
INGREDIENTS (for 1 bowl, serves ca. 6)
500g red rice
2 red pepper, cut into small chunks
1 green pepper, cut into small chunks
4 stalks of spring onion, chopped small
250g cashew nuts, roasted
For the dressing:
2 tbsp tamari
3 tbsp sesame oil
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tsp honey or maple syrup
1 clove of garlic, minced
3inch piece of ginger, grated
Salt and pepper
- Boil your rice as per packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, chop your peppers and spring onion and transfer to a big serving bowl.
- Add cashew nuts and raisins.
- Make your dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a little jug.
- Once the rice is cooked, set aside and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the warm rice into your spring bowl, mix with your chopped up veggies, nuts and raisins and pour over the dressing.